I am wearing many hats these days, even though I am literally not a hat-wearing chap. This weekend I am diving in with the sharks and racing the ITU Mussleman Pan Amercian Cup Triathlon in Geneva, New York. Although I am ranked 21st entering this race, I am going in with a slightly ambitious attitude and will be fighting for a top 10. I am one of eleven other Canadians on the start list. It will be my first Olympic Distance Tri this year, and first ITU race since August of last year. It is nice to be able to compete in an ITU event that is only a 4h drive from home.
Then the hat will be turned 180 degress and I will go into machine volunteer mode to prep for the July 19th Loaring Tri. The past couple weeks have been busy! I have had to miss a few training sessions, but have been reasonably consistent and the fitness is beginning to come along. I participated in the Karmel Sakran Canada Day 5k Run, finishing in a time of 16:15. Not that fast, but it showed that the running is slowly coming into form. Still lots of work to go--but hopefully I am not too far from holding that pace for 10k when it counts.
Apple Watch Series 12 In-Depth Review: Worth Upgrading?
-
The Apple Watch Series 12 arguably draws one of the biggest lines in the
sand we’ve seen yet from Apple, within the core Apple Watch evolution. Not
because...
16 hours ago

1 comment:
LOARING IS BACKK!!!!!
Post a Comment