CoachCT created and posted this video on the Provincial Triathlon Centre blog. The PTC has been in operation for almost one year now. I am very fortunate to live only 3k away from the best high performance triathlon training base in Ontario. The facility, coaching, sparring partners, and endless running trails and paved rolling terrain, have all been instrumental in making the past year of training and racing a great success. Most importantly, I have been having a blast.
"If you build it, they will come". I look forward to future training at the PTC and know that it will continue to grow and develop many of the top junior and elite triathletes in Canada.
Apple Watch Series 12 In-Depth Review: Worth Upgrading?
-
The Apple Watch Series 12 arguably draws one of the biggest lines in the
sand we’ve seen yet from Apple, within the core Apple Watch evolution. Not
because...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment