Charlotte is once again leading (with the help of her Champion Support Crew and Coaches) the Ciociaro Kids Bike Clinics at the awesome Ciociaro Club 1.3k Track in Essex County. Full info below on what is a great opportunity for kids aged 5 to 16 to learn bike skills and have fun!
• Every other Thursday night at the Ciociaro Club Outdoor Track
• Open to kids aged 5 – 16
• FREE MEMBERSHIP WITH SMILE
• Mandatory equipment: helmet, bike, and sense of adventure!
• 1hr sessions: 5:00 – 6:00pm
• Registration at 4:45pm before each session
• Dates: June 2, 16, 30, July 14, 28, August 11
• Last session (Aug 11): Free pizza party for kids, parents, & coaches
• Free Youth Racing Opportunities (1-2 laps) on alternate Thursdays at track: May 12, 26, Jun 9, 23, July 7, 21, Aug 4, 18. Medal for all finishers. Details at: www.bikethebruce.com
• Multi volunteer coaches (& looking for MORE – please contact me!).
• Kids split into groups appropriate to age and ability.
• Kids under 12 require a parent to remain on-site at all times.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Meet other kids who also love cycling.
• Learn how to take care of your bike & equipment.
• Learn how to ride safely in a group on a closed-to-traffic track.
• Practice cornering, climbing & descending a hill, riding in a “pace-line”, and manuevering around obstacles.
• Learn how to properly warm up and cool down for a bike workout.
• Prepare for optional racing opportunities at our Thursday night Race Series.
• Stay for delicious Ciociaro thin-crust pizza and drinks after!
Show up ready for 4:45pm and prepare to have FUN!
Charlotte Loaring ( email@example.com )
TIME TO RIDE !!!