Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zoom Zoom

Bre and I purchased a 2009 Mazda5 yesterday. It will arrive within a couple of weeks. I did my usual (extensive) research and this car was a clear-cut winner. Our lifestyle calls for a car that is safe and spacious, but practical with good fuel economy. Sliding doors, a sun roof, AC, automatic transmission, and cruise control, were 'necessities'. Although it is a mini-van, I still like to think it has a hint of coolness to it. But soon i will be a family man, and Bre and I both know that this car will make us, and Maverick, and Little Loaring, quite satisfied, for years to come.


I like the red, but we choose black. Why? Because the red only comes in a sand interior--and grease marks will be very visible in no time The black has black interior. Henry Ford would be proud. Grease marks and dirt will be camouflaged.

Lots of room for our Little One's toys. However, I have a feeling that the toys will have a hard time remaining in their designated bin.

My swim bag really stinks, so I am not sure if Bre will give me the green light to put my swim bag in the car. The trunk on our Nissan helped contain the ecosystem of bad odour (to a certain degree).

Lots of room to secure my bike (and stroller). I can't afford a new bike now--so I might have to race on this little red fire engine (which is actually the nickname of my very first triathlon bike a loooooong time ago).

Below are my dream bikes that I certainly cannot afford. However, dreams once in awhile become reality. So I am optimistic that these are the steeds that I will be racing on during the 2009 season. How convenient that they are LPC colours.

No comments: