Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is for the coffee lovers.

I used to only drink coffee before my exams in university. Over the past couple years--I gave in and have followed a routine of drinking coffee before races and key interval sessions. I have always loved my coca-cola and must have one every day. I also love my Espresso Hammergel during the bike portion of races. Below is a link to a great article that offers advice on how the timing and consumption of caffeine can help your performance. It certainly aids you in getting to those early morning swim practices. But does it actually lead to faster times? This article provides the answer to this million dollar question...

http://insidetri.com/portal/news/news.asp?item=110630

1 comment:

:) said...

mmmm...I am drinking some right now!