Friday, June 13, 2008

Training and Another Sunday Bloody Sunday

It has been a good week of training with the PTC. We have put in the bank a few solid open water swims. I have not touched my road bike in three weeks. Instead, the time has been spent atop the saddle of the time trial steed. I will admit that I have not spent nearly enough time, but hey, I did just get married! I have struggled a bit with fast running legs, but today is a rest day and tomorrow is race prep. Sunday will be a tough race on an awesomely hard course. There is a battle to be fought this Sunday at the Muskoka Chase Long Course Triathlon.

Team LPC will be well represented in Muskoka, and will also be making appearances at the Leamington Triathlon Weekend, the Running Factory Moon in June 10k Run and 5k Run/Walk, and the HSBC Binbrook Sprint Triathlon. A big weekend indeed!

No comments: