Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Sparring Partner

Annika bought me a jogging stroller as a first Father's Day present.  After consulting with Gary Belanger at the Running Factory (he is the Master Jedi of all things related to a running/walking lifestyle), it was discovered that the "The Ultimate High Performance Jogger" is the shaz.

Louisa and Electra are both very jealous, and I am officially the biggest tri-geek in Southern Guelph--sorry Mike Hay and Thomas Tank Lokody and David Prefontaine and ADM--you are worthy opponents--but I am always a half-step ahead. 

Annika and I went for our first run on Thursday and we were smiling the entire time.  Part of our run was off-road on the wood chip trails of Westminster.  It was sensory overload for her, and fortunately this baby jogger is equipped with "ultimate high performance" shocks and oversize wheels.  I will have to decide on a name for the baby jogger.  Thoughts are always welcome.

012          022

No comments: