Saturday, June 6, 2009

Team LPC Conquers Hell

In late breaking news: Team LPC just rode thru Hell and came out alive with only a few battle wounds. Hell, Michigan that is. Pics courtesy of Scotty "The Man" Schelter. I am really jealous that my "band of brothers" rode in Hell on such a lovely Saturday afternoon. Here I am stuck in my "think tank" geeking in front of the pc all day.

But rumble rumble tomorrow with a solid "Snowsill Set" bike planned. A few power smashers are meeting here for some fun at 9am tomorrow morning.

My road bike has arrived at The Bicycle Shop in Tecumseh and The Man is driving it back for me. I can't wait to see my new steed: Louis Garneau Sonix 6.4, equipped with Dura Ace grouppo and Zipp 404 Wheels. A huge thanks to Lenard and his champion crew for working hard in putting together this speed machine. Who says it isn't about the bike?

Yesterday I received the new Louis Garneau Diamond helmet, Tiger Shark Swim Suit, and I am loving their Carbon Tri HRS Cycling Shoes. Head-to-toe, Louis Garneau does it all!

So I didn't go to Hell today, but at least I received some awesome new toys! Annika has been getting all the toys lately, so I needed something to make me feel like a kid again :-)

IMG_1547 IMG_1558

No comments: